TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Booking Deposit and Payment. A refundable booking deposit of £25 is required to book and secure the date and time of your photoshoot and can be paid via Paypal, card or bank transfer.
Full payment is confirmation of booking, at this point no refunds or cancellations will be accepted. I will accept rescheduled shoots up to a maximum of three appointments.
2. Cancellation. If you need to cancel your booking (prior to full payment) or reschedule (up to three times post full payment) for any reason including illness, you must give at least 48 hours notice.
If you fail to show or cancel on the day of the shoot within less than 48 hours before the agreed upon photographic shoot date, payment will not be refunded unless you find someone who can fill your slot.
Always remember to “book out” with agencies a leat a week prior to your shoot or book time off work. If your shoot conflicts with potential work, please let Kate know a week prior and keep us updated.
If you cancel and rebook your shoot booking a new shoot maybe subject to new rates and terms.
3. Rescheduling/Late Arrivals. In the event that you request to reschedule your photo shoot, the retainer shall be applied to a rescheduled photo shoot if notice is given at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled photo shoot.
If you are late arriving to your photo shoot you will have the amount of time late deducted from the time allotted for your photoshoot.
4. Completion Schedule. Gallery proofs will be made available within 7 working days of the photo shoot. Once you have selected your final images, they will be edited and sent to you via WeTransfer within 14 working days.
5. Copyright and Reproductions. Kate Sharp shall retain copyright ownership of all works created in the course of this Contract, including but not limited to all images in their original and processed formats. It is understood that any duplication or alteration of original images is strictly prohibited without the written permission. Alterations include, but are not limited to, application of filters or modifications of any kind.
6. Client Usage. Your prints are for personal use only (this includes your portfolio, agency portfolio and social media) and therefore CANNOT be sold or published without permission.
7. Social Media. When uploading to social media profiles, i.e Facebook, Instagram please “tag” Kate Sharp Photography’s business profile.
8. Use of Independent Contractor. Kate Sharp is not liable for any application or services by any Independent Contractors i.e hair stylist, makeup artist. This includes, but is not limited to, allergies as a result of use of the products by the Independent Contractor. It is your responsibility to convey all allergies to the Independent Contractor.
9. Photographic Materials. All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs, and previews, shall be the exclusive property of Kate Sharp. All orders must be placed within the outlined schedules within this Contract. No products, including digital files, will be released until the agreed upon amount is paid in full per the payment schedule outlined in this Contract.
10. Failure to Perform. If Kate Sharp is unable to perform this Contract due to illness, emergency, fire, casualty, strike, act of God or causes beyond the control of Kate, she shall make every attempt to reschedule the session. If a reschedule is unable to be agreed upon, Kate Sharp shall return the retainer to you and shall have no further liability. Further, if Kate is unable to deliver photographic materials due to technological malfunctions, including but not limited to the equipment operation and image processing, or photographic materials are otherwise lost or damaged without fault of Kate Sharp, liability shall be limited.
11. Photographer’s Standard Price List. The charges in this Contract are based on Kate Sharp’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future bookings/orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
12. Indemnification. Kate Sharp shall be held harmless for any and all injury to you and your property during the course of the photography session.